thanks for your quick reply.
Here are a few hints about your issue at hand:
- setting the language for analysis is not necessary (sonar.language has been dropped some time ago and is ignored)
- the main settings for your code analysis are:
- the analysis scope as explained with the Narrowing the Focus documentation page. You should make sure that the .sql files are targeted by analysis.
- the language patterns that are set at global or project level from SonarQube UI. Make sure that you have the sql pattern set for PL/SQL language for your project, as follows:
- If you have configured these parameters from the UI (the easiest way), you should remove all your analysis scope and language parameters from the scanner command line and sonar-project.properties files.
If you are not able to sort this out with the above inputs, please share your analysis logs (with verbose mode enabled), or at least the lines where the scanner handles the sql files. When all is ok, they are as follows:
11:30:51.289 DEBUG: 'src/sql/ddl.sql' indexed with language 'plsql'
11:30:51.289 DEBUG: 'src/sql/ut_report.pkb' indexed with language 'plsql'
11:30:55.426 INFO: Sensor PL/SQL Sensor [plsql]
11:30:55.463 WARN: The Data Dictionary is not configured for PLSQL analyzer which prevents rule(s) S3641, S3921, S3618, S3651 to raise issues. See https://edited/documentation/analysis/languages/plsql/
11:30:55.472 INFO: 2 source files to be analyzed
11:30:55.474 DEBUG: 'src/sql/ddl.sql' generated metadata with charset 'UTF-8'
11:30:55.498 DEBUG: Not enough content in 'src/sql/ddl.sql' to have CPD blocks, it will not be part of the duplication detection
11:30:55.507 DEBUG: 'src/sql/ut_report.pkb' generated metadata with charset 'UTF-8'
11:30:55.599 INFO: 2/2 source files have been analyzed
11:30:55.599 INFO: Sensor PL/SQL Sensor [plsql] (done) | time=173ms
Your scanner context (Project Settings → Background Tasks then Show Scanner Context on the right analysis line) may also help.
Let me know.