Only the Pod file related issues and bug are getting uploaded

Hey Mahua,

I am trying to setup the sonarQube integration with the community version before get the Developer edition licence which is in process.

I have done with all the setup for my project (Objective C), Project is also scanning but the report is not getting pushed to the sonar server, Only the Pod file related issues and bug are getting uploaded. I am using the below tools:

sonarqube-8.3.1.34397

SonarScanner 4.3.0.2102

build-wrapper-macosx-x86

libinterceptor.dylib

Could you please help me to fix the issue.

Thanks
Manish

Hi Rohit,

I am currently working on an Objective C project and need to integrate the SonarQube into it, As we are into the process to purchase the developer edition licence but before that just wanted to scan the complete project and get the current report before the Sprints gets started.

I have used the below sonar versions:

sonarqube-8.3.1.34397

SonarScanner 4.3.0.2102

build-wrapper-macosx-x86

libinterceptor.dylib

Actually the issue I am facing is, I am able to scan the project but the report is not displaying at Sonar local server, only the pod detail is being displayed over sonar server.Can you please help me with this?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
Manish

Hi,

Welcome to the community.

You’ve added the same post to two different, unrelated topics. Please don’t do that. Feel free to create new threads. I’ve consolidated your posts here.

It’s not clear what you mean by “the pod detail”. However, you will need to download and install Developer edition and obtain a trial license before you can evaluate Swift.

Ann

Hi Ann,

Thanks for your quick response. This is the first time I posted to the community and was not getting the option to create new thread, will be careful in future.

“Pod detail” I mean to say that the library dependency managers for Objective C project.

But I think your response clear all the doubts related to the problem I am facing, with community version we can not generate report for Objective C projects, I will recheck again once get the developer licence.

Thanks a lot for all your help.

Manish