Not authorized to run analysis exception

Hi Team,
we are getting “You’re not authorized to run analysis. Please contact the project administrator.” for a particular PR but in the same project other PR’s and branch analysis are successful.
Please help us on this.

• echo gradle sonarqube -b sonar.gradle -Dsonar.organization=manhattanassociates -Dsonar.pullrequest.branch=pullrequest/SUP-312787-AddSupportForPDFDocs -Dsonar.pullrequest.key=30 -Dsonar.pullrequest.provider=bitbucketcloud -Dsonar.pullrequest.bitbucketcloud.owner={13437188-d3c3-4a12-a265-c68d6955d709} -Dsonar.pullrequest.bitbucketcloud.repository={45d26ba4-cdf5-4f98-bc06-e87596f14424} -Dsonar.projectKey=com-manh-cp-markmagic -Dsonar.projectName=component-markmagic

gradle sonarqube -b sonar.gradle -Dsonar.organization=manhattanassociates -Dsonar.pullrequest.branch=pullrequest/SUP-312787-AddSupportForPDFDocs -Dsonar.pullrequest.key=30 -Dsonar.pullrequest.provider=bitbucketcloud -Dsonar.pullrequest.bitbucketcloud.owner={13437188-d3c3-4a12-a265-c68d6955d709} -Dsonar.pullrequest.bitbucketcloud.repository={45d26ba4-cdf5-4f98-bc06-e87596f14424} -Dsonar.projectKey=com-manh-cp-markmagic -Dsonar.projectName=component-markmagic

• gradle sonarqube -b sonar.gradle -Dsonar.organization=manhattanassociates -Dsonar.pullrequest.branch=pullrequest/SUP-312787-AddSupportForPDFDocs -Dsonar.pullrequest.key=30 -Dsonar.pullrequest.provider=bitbucketcloud -Dsonar.pullrequest.bitbucketcloud.owner={13437188-d3c3-4a12-a265-c68d6955d709} -Dsonar.pullrequest.bitbucketcloud.repository={45d26ba4-cdf5-4f98-bc06-e87596f14424} -Dsonar.projectKey=com-manh-cp-markmagic -Dsonar.projectName=component-markmagic

WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred

WARNING: Illegal reflective access by org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedClass (file:/home/jenkins/agent/workspace/_SUP-312787-AddSupportForPDFDocs/sonar_gradle6x/gradle-6.9/lib/groovy-all-1.3-2.5.12.jar) to method java.lang.Object.finalize()

WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedClass

WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations

WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release

Task :sonarqube

Unresolved imports/types have been detected during analysis. Enable DEBUG mode to see them.

Use of preview features have been detected during analysis. Enable DEBUG mode to see them.

Property ‘sonar.jacoco.reportPaths’ is no longer supported. Use JaCoCo’s xml report and sonar-jacoco plugin.

Task :sonarqube FAILED

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:

Execution failed for task ‘:sonarqube’.

You’re not authorized to run analysis. Please contact the project administrator.

• Try:

Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

BUILD FAILED in 18s

1 actionable task: 1 executed

Thanks,
Revanth

Hello @revant,

Can you retry the analysis? Do you still experience the problem?

Best,
Marcin

Hi @Marcin_Majewski ,
i have re triggered our job but still exception persist.Please note i am not getting that exception for the remaining branches on the same project.It seems this error is specific to only for that branch.

Thanks,
Revanth

Hello @revant,

I started a private thread with you. I would like to ask you to share a full scanner log with me.

Best,
Marcin