I released few days agao a new version of the SonarQube plugin for YAML files:
- Description: this plugin allows devs to analyze their YAML files against a set of customizable rules. This 1.5.0 version brings official compatibility with SonarQube 8 and brings a new rule “required key check”.
- Sonarqube compatibility: 6.7, 7.0+, 8.0+
- Download URL: https://github.com/sbaudoin/sonar-yaml/releases/download/v1.5.0/sonar-yaml-plugin-1.5.0.jar
- Release notes: https://github.com/sbaudoin/sonar-yaml/releases/tag/v1.5.0
- SonarCloud dashboard: https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=com.github.sbaudoin%3Asonar-yaml-plugin
- Pull request for the market place: https://github.com/SonarSource/sonar-update-center-properties/pull/80
Can you update the market place, please?