I have just released a new version of the SonarQube plugin for YAML files:
- Description: this plugin allows devs to analyze their YAML files against a set of customizable rules. This 1.4.3 version fixes two issues that that could cause analyses to break with ‘empty’ YAML documents and that prevented YAML source to be highlighted in some occasions.
- Sonarqube compatibility: 6.7, 7.0+
- Download URL: https://github.com/sbaudoin/sonar-yaml/releases/download/v1.4.3/sonar-yaml-plugin-1.4.3.jar
- Release notes: https://github.com/sbaudoin/sonar-yaml/releases/tag/v1.4.3
- SonarCloud dashboard: https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=com.github.sbaudoin%3Asonar-yaml-plugin
- Pull request for the market place: https://github.com/SonarSource/sonar-update-center-properties/pull/23
Can you update the market place, please?