I have just released a new version of the SonarQube plugin for YAML files:
- Description: * this plugin allows devs to analyze their YAML files against a set of customizable rules. This 1.4.0 version brings a new rule that allows developers to check the consistency of quoted strings.
- Sonarqube compatibility: 6.7, 7.0+ (inc. 7.4 and 7.5)
- Download URL: https://github.com/sbaudoin/sonar-yaml/releases/download/v1.4.0/sonar-yaml-plugin-1.4.0.jar
- Release notes: https://github.com/sbaudoin/sonar-yaml/releases/tag/v1.4.0
- SonarCloud dashboard: https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=com.github.sbaudoin%3Asonar-yaml-plugin
Can you update the market place, please?