I have just released a new version of the SonarQube plugin to analyze YAML code:
- Description: this plugin allows devs to analyze their YAML files against a set of customizable rules. This 1.2.0 version brings a new configuration option that, when enabled, filters out some UTF-8 line-break characters that are valid as per the YAML spec but that are stripped by SonarQube. The consequence of this is that some errors may be raised during a code scan if the YAML files contain those characters.
- Sonarqube compatibility: 6.6, 6.7, 7.0+
- Download URL: https://github.com/sbaudoin/sonar-yaml/releases/download/v1.2.0/sonar-yaml-plugin-1.2.0.jar
- Release notes: https://github.com/sbaudoin/sonar-yaml/releases/tag/v1.2.0
- SonarCloud dashboard: https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=com.github.sbaudoin%3Asonar-yaml-plugin
Can you update the market place, please?