Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):
- which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)
SonarQube Enterprise Edition Version 10.2
- what are you trying to achieve
Currently trying to auto-configure our gitlab sonarqube project settings via interacting with the sonarqube API. When calling the api/alm_settings/set_gitlab_binding call, One of two error messages is returned:
- msg:The project parameter is missing
- msg:The almSetting parameter is missing
- what have you tried so far to achieve this
I’ve checked the relevant permisisons and updated them so the gitlab token is able to administer globally and administer on the project itself.
Our api call looks like:
- ‘curl -u $SONAR_TOKEN: -X POST $SONAR_HOST_URL/api/alm_settings/set_gitlab_binding?almSetting=setting_key&project=project_name&repository=repo’
Any help would be appreciated!