Sonarqube developer 188.8.131.52681 (trial)
Sonarqube extension 4.17.0
VS TFS 2018 Version 16.131.27701.1 (on-premises)
Just succeeded with a running Sonarqube and analyze by c-family wrapper and powershell script see topic.
But I find that it analyzes all of my repo and not just the solution. Not fit for a monorepo. Tried setting Sources directory root to solution folder but all I get is:
##[error]java.lang.IllegalStateException: The “build-wrapper-dump.json” file was found but 0
C/C++/Objective-C files were analyzed. Please make sure that:
* you are using the latest version of the build-wrapper and the CFamily analyzer
* you are correctly invoking the scanner with correct configuration
* your compiler is supported
* you are wrapping your build correctly
* you are wrapping a full/clean build
* you are providing the path to the correct build-wrapper output directory
* you are building and analyzing the same source checkout, absolute paths must be identical in build and analysis steps
Thats ones thing, but another is if I can even use SonarQube when I have a monorepo? Should I wait for 8.7? Or are there a reasonable way to use it in the meantime?