- imported projects in trial, ran into code line limit
- changed plan to cover the lines of code.
- import stopped, and no manual way to reinitialize the initial import
- cannot re-import project as project status is erroneously reports as “imported”
- Would like to avoid running a build for the couple hundred repos.
- is there a way to reinitialize the import run?
You can delete the projects (in bulk) from organization-level Administration > Projects Management and then reimport them.
That works, thanks so much!
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.