- Operating system: Windows 10
- IDE name and flavor/env: Visual Studio 2019
- SonarLint plugin version: 22.214.171.124402
- Is connected mode used: ? don’t know
- Connected to SonarCloud or SonarQube (and which version): Enterprise Edition Version 8.9.6 (build 50800)
And a thorough description of the problem / question:
Tried to add sonar.issue.ignore.multicriteria to SonarLint.xml but I don’t know the syntax. Is it even supported?
Because we excluding some rules for some files on SonarQube but in VS, SonarLint is still showing them. We would like to have the exact same behavior on both side if possible.