Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):
- which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)
- SonarQube Enterprise Edition / Version 8.3.1 (build 34397)
- Azure DevOps cloud
- what are you trying to achieve
Refresh the LoC count after new exclusions are configured in the Administration UI. The goal here is to free LoC from the license.
- what have you tried so far to achieve this
I configured an exclusion in Project Settings / General Settings / Analysis Scope, but the LoC count hasn’t changed by itself (in Administration / Configuration / License Manager). What do I need to do to get the LoC count refreshed once the exclusions are configured and after the project is created in SonarQube?.
Note the following:
- The SonarQube project is already created. The projects are created automatically from the CI/CD pipeline.
The LoC count may get refreshed if the project is deleted from SonarQube and created again this time with the exclusions, but I would prefer not to delete the project because it will impact other variables we measure.