How to publish SonarQube Project "Security Reports" and "Security Hotspots" metrics to grafana

• which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)
    We are using SonarQube Enterprise Edition Version 9.4 (build 54424)

• what are you trying to achieve
    I am trying to publish the sonarqube project “Status Reports” and “Security Hotspots” metrics to grafana.

• what have you tried so far to achieve this
    Tried Sonarqube-prometheus-Exporter plugin, but the metrics we are getting is top project level metrics. We want to export the the Sonarqube Project “Status Reports” and “Security Hotspots” metrics into grafana dashboard.

I did not find any plugin or a way to achieve the above scenario.

Hey there.

Forking GitHub - dmeiners88/sonarqube-prometheus-exporter: Prometheus Exporter for SonarQube might be an option, to add the latest metrics (or perhaps the maintainer is still accepting contributions). Otherwise, we typically recommend Webhooks for notifying other systems of changes to a SonarQube project. The body of the webhook includes the Quality Gate status and any metrics that are considered in the Quality Gate.

Hello @Colin Thanks for the response.
As mentioned above, we are already using the above plugin. But the metrics we also want to see in grafana dashboard is SonarQube Project “Secuirty Reports” and " Security Hotspots" (which are not showing up with Prometheus exporter plugin).

So i am looking for some plugin or process that can publish “Secuirty Reports” and " Security Hotspots" to grafana.

FYI - We are using prometheus as a data source

1 Like

Hi @Ramesh_Mahimalur Did you got any solution ?