SonarQube 8.6, Developer Edition
Hi, I’m really new to SonarQube, so please forgive my lack of expertise!
I want the issues set to “False Positive” or “Won’t fix” on a development branch merged back into the master branch. But these issues keep showing after merging the branch into master.
That’s what I did:
- I created a new branch for my project at Gitlab.
- I defined the
sonar-project.propertiesfile for my project.
- I executed sonar-scanner and got the branch analysis on SonarQube.
- I reviewed some of the reported issues, fixed some at code, changed some others to “False Positive” / “Won’t Fix”
- I executed sonar-scanner again, fixed issues are closed, and other issues are kept (good!)
- I submit a Merge Request at Gitlab, and my branch gets merged into the master branch.
- I checkout my project’s master branch and pull the changes. I confirm my changes have been merged.
- I edit the
sonar-project.propertiesfile, so the analysis is done in the master branch.
- I execute sonar-scaner again (on the master branch)
- I expected the master branch at SonarQube to have the “False positive” / “Won’t fix” issues to be resolved, but there they are, reported as open issues again.
Any guideline on how to make this work?
Thanks a lot!