I try to use sonar-scanner-cli to scan my C source code.
I will get follow error.
The “build-wrapper-dump.json” file was found empty.
Here is some information that I used.
SonarQube * Developer Edition * Version 8.4.1 (build 35646)
Sonar Scanner 184.108.40.2060
Here is my syntax to execute sonar scanner.
sonar-scanner -Dsonar.projectKey=OGG -Dsonar.sources=D:\OGG\sonar-scanner-220.127.116.110\bin\src -X
Here is the error message.
10:43:56.407 ERROR: Error during SonarScanner execution
java.lang.IllegalStateException: The “build-wrapper-dump.json” file was found empty. Please make sure that:
- you are using the latest version of the build-wrapper and the CFamily analyzer
- your compiler is supported
- you are wrapping your build correctly
- you are wrapping a full/clean build
- if you are building your project inside a Docker container, build-wrapper is wrapping the build process inside the container and not wrapping the external Docker process