How I can get notifications for deprecated rules ? Can I monitor or setup process where i can get deprecated rules notification through mails or any scheduling process

Template for a good new topic, formatted with Markdown:

• ALM used (GitHub, Bitbucket Cloud, Azure DevOps)
  • CI system used (Bitbucket Cloud, Azure DevOps, Travis CI, Circle CI Azure Devops
  • Scanner command used when applicable (private details masked)
  • Languages of the repository c#
  • Only if the SonarCloud project is public, the URL
    • And if you need help with pull request decoration, then the URL to the PR too
  • Error observed (wrap logs/code around with triple quotes ``` for proper formatting)
  • Steps to reproduce
  • Potential workaround

Could someone please help me on this ?

Hi Siddharth,

Welcome to the community.

You can set up notifications in your personal account settings:

Account avatar (top right of screen) > My Account > Notifications

You should see a screen like this:

Hello @Peeter_Piegaze will this setting provide me a notification for deprecated rules

From our Quality Profiles documentation page:

[…] users with Quality Profile administration privileges are notified by email each time a built-in profile (one that is provided directly by an analyzer) is updated.

However, this feature has been removed from the product 2 years ago.

Currently it’s not possible to subscribe to notifications about deprecated rules, or any other quality profile changes. Note that we release new rules on a daily basis, so the notifications are likely to generate some noise.

Can you tell us more about your use case? Why would you like to get notified on such events? What do you plan to do with such notifications?