How can I create a url with file filters that filters my project?

I can select multiple file filters from UI. It creates URL like this:
https://sonarcloud.io/project/issues?fileUuids=AYKFEV1JTs7KYdDv4K5u%2CAYKFEV1LTs7KYdDv4LAK&resolved=false&id=ClibMouse_ClickHouse

I need to build similar URL using code to filter issues by files. How can I do that?

Hey there.

You would need to lookup the file using an API like GET api/components/search to look up the UUID, and then use that in the URL.

Out of curiosity, what’s the use-case for needing to autogenerate these links?

Hi,
I tried api/components/search. however qualifiers=FIL does not work for me. It returns TRK, which is project.
According to this, search does not return UUID, does it?

The use case is that CDCI pipeline could send a link to someone. The link points to all the issues related to certain files.

Hi, does anyone has ideas how to get uuid of files in a project?

Why is this better than a link to the SonarCloud dashboard?

A big project could have thousands of files having issues. In SonarCloud dashboard, user has to manually apply file filters to find the files they are responsible for. By sending user a link with predefined filters can eliminate the manual process, it makes the system more user friendly.
I’m looking for a way to generate the link that simulate the user action in SonarCloud dashboard

A big project could have thousands of files having issues. In SonarCloud dashboard, user has to manually apply file filters to find the files they are responsible for. By sending user a link with predefined filters can eliminate the manual process, it makes the system more user friendly.
I’m looking for a way to generate the link that simulate the user action in SonarCloud dashboard