Housekeeping on application / portfolio

Hi there!

I’m running Sonarqube 9.9.0.65466 deployed with the zip, and with an AWS RDS instance as DB.

I’ve an application composed of 20 projects, and the activity tab and graph of the application are really slow. After an investigation, we can observe that the application doesn’t follow the housekeeping rules, so that there is many events in the activity tab. The graph in the application view take ~ 22 seconds to be displayed, and the activity tab is really slow and cause crashes of the browser.

As an example, one of the housekeeping rule specifies that we want to keep one analysis per month after 4 month, which is respected in the projects, but not in the application view (I can observe multiple analysis / activity per day 1 year ago).

This issue causes Sonarqube to be hard to use.

Thank you in advance for your help!

1 Like

Hello @anouvel,

Thanks for bringing visibility to this issue!
From an initial look, it seems that there is indeed an inconsistency in how the housekeeping rules are applied in projects and applications.

We’re still investigating and I’ll update you with the outcome.

1 Like

Hello @anouvel,

I finally concluded the investigation and confirmed that there is indeed a bug.
I have opened a ticket with more details. You can track its progress here.

Thanks again for reporting this to us!

Have a nice day,
Dimitris

1 Like

Hi Dimitris,

Thank you so much for considering this issue! I can’t wait to see the fix and remove our handmade palliative solution :smiley:
Thanks again

Adrien

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.