Ghost account login failure

I got redirected here from the support form response. See original message below.

Recently, because of a technical error, my work account philip.goto@pwn.nl got reset completely (same email but different account/id). I could login via Azure DevOps before, but since the reset I get the following error:

You can’t sign up because login ‘philip.goto@pwn.nl’ is already used by an existing user.

Could you delete my existing account so that I can sign up again, or make sure it will connect to the new instance of this account?

Hi Philip and welcome to the community.

We will proceed with your user deletion, which means will will delete all your account data (organization, project…). Can you please confirm we can proceed? Once the account is deleted, you will be able to login again with your email address.

Hi Nolwenn,

The problem seems to have resolved itself, maybe because of internal fixes in my organisation, but I’m not sure. So it’s not necessary to delete my account anymore.

1 Like

I am glad to hear that your issue is now resolved. I will now close the topic.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.