Hello every one, we would like to submit you a new plugin we have developed for SonarQube. Here come required information:
SonarQube i-Code CNES plugin adds the ability to import i-Code CNES results for Fortran (77 & 90) & Shell into SonarQube. i-Code CNES is an open source analysis tool which both checks rules and measure metrics on three languages : Shell, Fortran 77 & Fortran 90. This plugin is able to read i-Code’s results and import them as SonarQube’s issues and measures.
- SonarQube compatibility: 6.7 LTS
- Download URL for the plugin binary: https://github.com/lequal/sonar-icode-cnes-plugin/releases/download/1.0.2/sonar-icode-cnes-plugin-1.0.2.jar
- Home page URL: https://github.com/lequal/sonar-icode-cnes-plugin
- Link to release notes: https://github.com/lequal/sonar-icode-cnes-plugin/releases
- Link to SonarCloud project dashboard: https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=fr.cnes.sonarqube.plugins%3Asonaricode
Thanks a lot for taking a look on this plugin.