Error installing from Eclipse Marketplace

Please provide

• Operating system: Windows 10 Pro - 10.0.10586 - Compilation: 10586

• SonarLint plugin version: 7.4

• Eclipse version: Version: 2022-06 (4.24.0)

• Java and Web with PHP plugin

• Description of the problem:
    When installing from:
    Help → Eclipse Marketplace

I got the following:

An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
session context was:(profile=C__Users_gfuente_eclipse_jee-2022-062_eclipse, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=).
No repository found containing: osgi.bundle,minimal-json,0.9.5
No repository found containing: osgi.bundle,org.sonarlint.eclipse.cdt,5.9.0.31414
No repository found containing: osgi.bundle,org.sonarlint.eclipse.core,5.9.0.31414
No repository found containing: org.eclipse.update.feature,org.sonarlint.eclipse.feature,5.9.0.31414
No repository found containing: osgi.bundle,org.sonarlint.eclipse.jdt,5.9.0.31414
No repository found containing: osgi.bundle,org.sonarlint.eclipse.m2e,5.9.0.31414
No repository found containing: osgi.bundle,org.sonarlint.eclipse.ui,5.9.0.31414
No repository found containing: osgi.bundle,org.sonarsource.sonarlint.core.sonarlint-core,5.3.1.31327

Hi,

Is it a clean install of Eclipse, or have you previously already installed previous versions of SonarLint?

I created a ticket to investigate this issue during the next sprint:
https://sonarsource.atlassian.net/browse/SLE-543

Hi Julien, It’s a fresh install, of sonarlint and eclipse. I’am new and installed one after the other.

I verified:

a) In eclipse ->Windows->preferences->Java->Installed JREs I have checker jdk-11.0.1
b) In windows have JAVA_HOME=c:\Program Files\Java\jdk-11.0.1
c) In path, the fist search is to %JAVA_HOME%\bin

NOTE: When I installed Eclipse the first search in path wasC:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_191/bin but I changed that and the problem is still happening with the new config.

The same happened in my house and at work.

Thank’s a lot!!

the install from zip was succesfully!!

have a nice day.

Gustavo

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.