- Operating system: Windows
- SonarLint plugin version: 22.214.171.124430
- Programming language you’re coding in: C#
- Is connected mode used: Try to use in connected mode, but getting errors
- SonarQube version 9.9 LTS.
I am using SSO to connect to SonarQube. Now, I want to bind SonarLint in my Visual Studio IDE to SonarQube server. When I give my GitHub Username and Password in my SonarLint, I get authentication error. Will be connected mode work if SonarQube is integrated with SSO? Please not that I do not have admin access to my SonarQube dashboard and hence I do not have the project token to authenticate the connected mode via the token