Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):
- which versions are you using
SonarQube CE 8.9
- what are you trying to achieve
Install a 3rd Party Plugin in a Docker Setup
- what have you tried so far to achieve this
Searched the documentation for clues
after having created a docker setup as documented here: Install the Server | SonarQube Docs i now would like to endulge myself in the possibly hazardous procedure of manually installing a 3rd Party Plugin.
The documentation here: Install a Plugin | SonarQube Docs does describe the steps needed for a “normal” plugin installation (i guess)
- Am i assuming correctly that i could handle the step of copying the plugin jars inside a custom Dockerfile?
- I already created such a Dockerfile to inject our custom certs that were needed to talk to the LDAPS.
- So i would add more COPY commands to that Dockerfile to copy the jars into the target directories, right?
(please excuse my ping to @Tobias_Trabelsi here, i hope i am assuming correctly that he might be quite knowledgeable concerning these container things? )
P.S.: Maybe it might be helpful to extend the documentation by mentioning how to handle the (manual) installation of 3rd party plugins in a docker based setup