DevOps Platform Integrations - Azure DevOps connection

Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):

• which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)
  • Version 9.3 (build 51899) - Developer Edition
  • what are you trying to achieve

DevOps Platform Integrations - Azure DevOps connection

• what have you tried so far to achieve this

• Added our root cert to java and see that its there - we use self signed certificates

• Verifed url and PAT token

• Checked logs of issues

• Checked firewalls

We have this working in 8.X LTS version and when we updated we noticed that this functions stopped working after upgrade.

I can see this in developer tools that it is trying to access this url [Preformatted text](https://XXXX/api/alm_settings/validate?key=adosproduktion)

Can this be related its in 9.4 release and we have 9.3?

[SONAR-14742] Project import from GitHub, Bitbucket and Azure can clash with existing project key - SonarSource

Release Notes - SonarSource

Also this is the same Azure DevOps Server integration stopped working after update to 9.4 (but analysis works) - SonarQube - Sonar Community (sonarsource.com)

Hi,

Welcome to the community!

Could this be relevant?

Ann

We are running on Linux environment but i have verified that our root cert are installed so i dont think this is the issue.

I thinking if Sonarqube itself have some special place to look for certs - if we are updating wrong place with cert?

I added certificate and verified - i really think there is a bug in Sonarqube software regarding this. I have seen so many others that have same.

@mrweiland You’ve added it and it started to work?

No same problem :frowning:

I found this issue [SONAR-14742] Project import from GitHub, Bitbucket and Azure can clash with existing project key - SonarSource resolved in 9.4 that may have bearing on our problem - we will update and test

Tested to update to 9.4 but same problem :frowning: