Good afternoon, I am working on setting up a SonarQube to Azure DevOps Server (on-premise) integration. My base setup information is below:
- SonarQube Community version 126.96.36.199424
- Azure DevOps Server 2020
- Java 11 version 188.8.131.52 (Microsoft OpenJDK build)
Each time I enter my URL and PAT, I receive an error that say the URL or PAT is not correct. I have tried most of what was recommended in Invalid Azure URL or Personal Access Token for ALM Integration - SonarQube - Sonar Community (sonarsource.com) with the exception of Wireshark. I have verified that I can access the json output that SonarQube is looking for using the URL from the check pat log entry and my PAT.
I have setup:
- The CA root cert from our enterprise is in the Java keystore
- SonarQube is setup to bind to localhost only and is reversed proxied from IIS
- Firewall rules allow access from a custom port for IIS https reverse proxy
- Azure DevOps is setup on another server with IIS using http to https redirection
- Firewall rules allow access from the standard 80/443 ports for IIS
If I use SonarQube over localhost the problem still exists. I see only a small bit of information regarding the request for PAT even with TRACE level logging. Please see the below sample:
2022.04.19 13:57:55 DEBUG web[AYBC+LZQ+xt7G0zHAAAj][o.s.a.c.a.AzureDevOpsHttpClient] check pat : [https:/[server dns]/[collection]/_apis/projects?api-version=3.0] 2022.04.19 13:57:55 TRACE web[AYBC+LZQ+xt7G0zHAAAk][sql] time=0ms | sql=select a.kee as "key", a.uuid as "uuid", a.alm_id as "rawAlm", a.url as "url", a.app_id as "appId", a.private_key as "privateKey", a.pat as "personalAccessToken", a.client_id as "clientId", a.client_secret as "clientSecret", a.created_at as "createdAt", a.updated_at as "updatedAt" from alm_settings a
Older versions of SonarQube had additional logging information that would be relevant according to the post in which I worked through.
Any assistance that anyone has found using Azure DevOps and SonarQube would be most appreciated.