Details of project not visible

Dear,

Since a view days I cannot see my projects in detail anymore. I see the overview, but when I click on a project I only see a loader that is not stopping.

What can I do against this issue?

HI @JKPriva, thanks for reaching out.

Could you please confirm which operating system and browser you use?
If you have any script blockers or ad blockers activated, please deactivate them for sonarcloud.io.
Could you also try with another browser?

A full screenshot of the console and network errors would help us investigate.

Hello Claire Villard
I’m using edge, but got the same problem on other browsers. Not using adblocker.

Do you see any unresponding calls at the bottom of the network tab (it does not appear in the screenshot)?
Have you tried clearing the browser cache and reloading the page?
Does it happen systematically, or only sometimes, or on some projects? For you only, or for all the members of your organization?
If you try to navigate to a public project like this one: https://sonarcloud.io/project/overview?id=simgrid_simgrid, does it work?

Last question, do you have a proxy between you and Internet that could interfere with web browsing? If so, could you try to browser your project without that proxy?

Do you see any unresponding calls at the bottom of the network tab (it does not appear in the screenshot)? See new screenshot
Have you tried clearing the browser cache and reloading the page?
Tried it, does not work
Does it happen systematically, or only sometimes, or on some projects? For you only, or for all the members of your organization?
Only with me, all project also public ones
If you try to navigate to a public project like this one: https://sonarcloud.io/project/overview?id=simgrid_simgrid, does it work?

Last question, do you have a proxy between you and Internet that could interfere with web browsing? If so, could you try to browser your project without that proxy?
Nope

The query taking a very long time on your screenshot (notifications.sonarcloud.io) is related to WebSockets.
Could you please take a screenshot of the WS tab?
Could you also give us the exact version of your browser?

Microsoft Edge
Version 101.0.1210.47 (Official build) (64-bit)

When you click on the WS request to notifications.sonarcloud.io, do you have a similar activity as this:

About the 500 error in the console, do you have Tracking prevention enabled or disabled on Edge settings? (Settings > Privacy > Tracking prevention)
Could you try changing the setting and retry?

Still the same, i disabled it and still no luck.