- which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)
SonarQube => 8.4.2
Sonar Scanner => 188.8.131.5259
Teamcity => 2020.1.5
- what are you trying to achieve?
I’m trying to achieve pull request analysis
- what have you tried so far to achieve this
I have configured the build steps in TeamCity and performing the analysis
The Pull request analysis is showing 0 issues(for all PRs) even though it is having issues.
Warning showing is “Could not find ref ‘develop/v8.14.0’ in refs/heads, refs/remotes/upstream or refs/remotes/origin. You may see unexpected issues and changes. Please make sure to fetch this ref before pull request analysis.”
Please help to get out of it. I’m attaching the total build log.
- Our Teamcity and Teamcity agents are on two different servers, because of this .git folder did not got checkout in working directory with default settings. So I have used agent side checkout then I’m getting this issue.
- If we did not use agent side checkout then .git folder is not getting so analysis results are available but PR decoration is not happening.