Connection Failed error while connecting Sonarqube to Checkmarx server

Hi,

In my project, I have got the task of doing checkmarx scan for some projects and setting quality gate for the same. And I have to integrate this process with Jenkins.
I have integrated Jenkins with Checkmarx server and it working good.
But for quality gate implementation, I have installed plugin in sonarqube server and I’m trying to add checkmarx server details inside “Project --> Administration --> Checkmarx”. But Iam getting error of “connection failed” in sonarqube server. Inside web.log file of Sonarqube installation directory, I am getting below lines: -

2019.09.16 17:05:49 INFO web[AW0emgTjPdI1KLTJAQHa][c.c.s.c.s.s.CxConfigSoapService] - [CHECKMARX] - Attempting Connection to Checkmarx server
2019.09.16 17:05:49 INFO web[AW0emgTjPdI1KLTJAQHa][c.c.s.c.s.s.CxConfigSoapService] - [CHECKMARX] - Validating server url
2019.09.16 17:05:49 ERROR web[AW0emgTjPdI1KLTJAQHa][c.c.s.c.s.s.CxConfigSoapService] - [CHECKMARX] - Could not access Server URL: java.security.cert.CertificateException: No subject alternative names present
2019.09.16 17:05:49 ERROR web[AW0emgTjPdI1KLTJAQHa][c.c.s.w.CxConfigRestEndPoint] - [CHECKMARX] - Login failed due to Exception: Could not access Server URL: java.security.cert.CertificateException: No subject alternative names present