Access to the secured property 'checkmarx.server.credentials.secured' is not possible in issues mode. The SonarQube plugin which requires this property must be deactivated in issues mode

Hi I am facing below error in sonarqube ->

[INFO] Reactor Summary:
[INFO] 
[INFO] OCF HelloWorld test webapp ........................ FAILURE [8.205s]
[INFO] OCF HelloWorld test webapp for tomcat ............. SUCCESS [3.148s]
[INFO] OCF HelloWorld test webapp for weblogic ........... SUCCESS [2.008s]
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time: 14.597s
[INFO] Finished at: Mon Jul 30 13:05:58 CDT 2018
[INFO] Final Memory: 63M/635M
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.sonarsource.scanner.maven:sonar-maven-plugin:3.2:sonar (default-cli) on project helloworld-app-parent: Access to the secured property 'checkmarx.server.credentials.secured' is not possible in issues mode. The SonarQube plugin which requires this property must be deactivated in issues mode. -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal org.sonarsource.scanner.maven:sonar-maven-plugin:3.2:sonar (default-cli) on project helloworld-app-parent: Access to the secured property 'checkmarx.server.credentials.secured' is not possible in issues mode. The SonarQube plugin which requires this property must be deactivated in issues mode.

I can not understand what does it mean?Tried to google but could not find anything.Please help as soon as possible.

Hi,

First, sonar.analysis.mode, which you appear to be using, is deprecated.

When you run an analysis, all the plugins run automatically. But it looks like the Checkmarx plugin isn’t compatible with being run in this deprecated mode, and is halting analysis with an error. To prevent the error, you need to add the plugin to the list of “Plugins excluded for Preview mode”, which you can find in Administration > General (you’ll have to scroll down a bit to find it).

Ann

Hi,
Thanks for your early response but “Plugins excluded for Preview mode” : I can not find this option anywhere in Administration > general.
And If sonar.analysis.mode is deprecated then what should I use if it is required for any project?

**sonar.analysis.mode=preview/publish** I have used this in other projects but it is working fine there so not sure why this job got failed. :frowning_face:

Hi,

To be clear, you should be looking in global administration, not project-level.

Ann

Hey,

Thanks for all your help. It is working fine for other projects but somehow not for one of other project.
I will try some other things and will come back to you if I get stuck.
You can close this for now.