Completed PRs and deleted branches still appearing in Sonarcloud

• Using Azure DevOps repos
  • Using AzureDevOps for CI
  • Scanner command used when applicable (private details masked)
  • C# language

In some projects we are seeing some PRs and branches that have been completed/deleted. Why is this? It is confusing.

Same problem here, using GitHub.

1 Like

Hi @pat_munkiisoft ,
We don’t currently support that feature and plan to do so in the future - no ETA for now.
You can follow this feature with this MMF : https://jira.sonarsource.com/browse/MMF-2434

Kind regards,
Christophe

#2434 is about automatic syncing. Is there a way to manually sync OR simply to manually remove each branch?

@pat_munkiisoft I think if you go to “Administration > Branches”, you can remove them one by one. Also, branches are automatically deleted after 30 days of inactivity. See https://sonarcloud.io/documentation/enriching/branch-setup/#branch-lifetimes

I cannot see “Branches” under Administration

I get

1. Organization Settings
  2. Billing
  3. New Code
  4. Groups
  5. Permissions
  6. Permission Templates
  7. Projects Management
  8. Webhooks

@pat_munkiisoft are you under the classic UI or the new beta UI?
Classic UI

Beta UI

Also, do you have enough rights in your organisation?

I’m using Classic and i do not see the “Admin” menu after Activity. I am guessing that is a permissions thing

You are right, you need to contact your admin :wink:

So the good news is that I have been made “owner” and now i can see “Administration” menu. However that seems a bit nonsensical to me.

I was “Admin” but could not see Adminstration and can only see “Administration” if I am an Owner. Is that what you would expect?

That’s a good news indeed :smile:

I was “Admin” but could not see Adminstration and can only see “Administration” if I am an Owner. Is that what you would expect?

I personally don’t know if it is expected but I will definitely bring this to the team, thanks for pointing this out :slight_smile:

Kind regards,
Christophe

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.