Thank you. I did in that way but after I analysed the main branch i got this error: ##[error][SQ] Task failed with status FAILED, Error message: This analysis will make your organization ‘psaformsp-bitbucket’ to reach the maximum allowed lines limit (having 566504 lines).
As can be seen in the screenshot, the main branch failed and the others passed. Also it looks like it wasn’t analysed from last year. Honestly I don’t undestand how it is working. I am using Azure pipelines to do the analysis. I also created a separate Azure Pipeline for the main branch with the same settings as the others that passed.