Cannot set Available Since in Rules UI in SQ 9.7

I am unable to view rules by date because the Available Since widget does not function as expected.

which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)

Developer Edition Version 9.7 (build 61563). Private windows of Firefox 105.0 (64-bit) and Chrome 106.0.5249.119

what are you trying to achieve

View the rules available since a date

what have you tried so far to achieve this

Go to rules page (host:port/coding_rules). Open Available Since. Click on the date select box. Select a date in calendar shown

Expected Results:

Date is selected in the UI and stays on that date.

Actual Results:

Date is selected then continually updates to previous date. The results continually update as the date changes by itself without user intervention. Updates about 10 days per second.

So for example, I choose Oct 25, 2022. Then, on its own, the date updates to Oct 24, Oct 23, and so on. After a few minutes the widget is still updating and in the year 2019.

1 Like

Hi,

Welcome to the community, and thanks for this valuable bug report!

I’ve reproduced the behavior on our internal instance, and pinged the product team. Hopefully they’ll be along soon.

Ann

Hi Ryan

Can I ask you with which OS and browser you are seeing this issue?

Thanks

Hi Ryan

After investigation, we found the issue you can track the ticket for the fix. Thank a lot for your feedback

Best,

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.