versions used: SonarCloud, Bitbucket Cloud, Sonar Maven plugin: org.sonarsource.scanner.maven/sonar-maven-plugin/22.214.171.1245
error observed: The “See all issues on SonarCloud” link which appears in Bitbucket Cloud pull requests points to
https://sonarcloud.io/project/issues?id=<project_key>&pullRequest=<branch_name>&resolved=falsewhich results in “Component ‘<project_key>’ of pull request ‘<branch_name’ not found” error dialog and “The requested project does not exist.” error message on the page.
steps to reproduce:
- Configure SonarCloud <-> Bitbucket Cloud integration (https://sonarcloud.io/documentation/integrations/bitbucketcloud)
- Set “BitbucketCloud” under Administration->General Settings->Pull Requests->Provider in SonarCloud
- Run Sonar analysis on a branch which has some code quality issues
- Create a PR in BitbucketCloud from that branch
- Click the “See all issues on SonarCloud” link in the “Code Quality” section on the PR
- potential workaround:
pullRequestin the URL with
branch, since h
ttps://sonarcloud.io/project/issues?branch=<branch_name>&id=<project_key>&resolved=falseseems to work just fine.