which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension):
- SonarQube Developer Edition (evaluation licence) Version 8.9.2 (build 46101)
- dotnet sonarscanner for MSBuild v5.3.1
- bitbucket server (ie on-prem, not cloud) v6.2.3
what are you trying to achieve
- PR analysis in SonarQube
what have you tried so far to achieve this
- Have normal analysis on “master” branch working ok and reporting in SonarQube
- Have created a bitbucket PR from a branch on same repo(not from a fork).
- PR build runs with dotnet sonarscanner. Sonar issues reported in build log. PR created in SonarQube, Bitbucket PR decorated.
Zero issues reported in SonarQube PR overview and Bitbucket PR decoration, despite several being (deliberately) in the code and their warning codes showing in build log.
If pr branches given to dotnet sonarscanner begin as
/d:sonar.pullrequest.branch=sonartest1 /d:sonar.pullrequest.base=masterthen no warnings but SonarQube PR “Code” tab is empty. If pr branches given as
/d:sonar.pullrequest.branch=refs/heads/sonartest1 /d:sonar.pullrequest.base=refs/heads/masterthen Code tab has the correct PR code, but both SonarQubeUI and build log have warnings that refs/heads/master can’t be found. (And again in both cases, issues found in build not showing up in SonarQube PR UI)
Any ideas what is missing to get the found issues reporting in SonarQube PR UI (and ofc in the corresponding bitbucket PR decoration).