Azure DevOps SonarQube Quality Gate - Stuck in ‘Waiting’ for some repos

Hello,

• Which versions I am using: (SonarQube Version 10.3 (build 82913))
  • How is SonarQube deployed: on a Linux AWS EC2 instance
  • What am I trying to achieve: I am trying to achieve that all my PRs will have SonarQube Quality Gate check ran for all repos
  • what I have tried so far to achieve this: This issue started after we upgraded SonarQube to version 10.3 (build 82913). I renewed my Azure DevOps PAT recently, so it’s valid. For a repo, everything works as expected, but for other 2 repos, SonarQube Quality Gate is Stuck in ‘Waiting’.

Do you have any ideas about what could be the issue?

Thank you,
Denis

Hi again,

So the link from below helped me to use a workaround (to get inside each project and go to → Project Settings > General Settings > DevOps Platform Integrations, and then add the information of my repository):

This explains why Quality Gate ran for a repo, it had configured integration with Azure DevOps at the project level. But when using the previous version (9.9) I didn’t have this issue, I shouldn’t configure integration with Azure DevOps at the project level.

So the new question is: could you please investigate why it doesn’t work in version 10.3 and fix it?

Thank you,
Denis

Hey there.

This is related to a change in 10.0 that was a conscious choice. Take a look at this post:

1 Like