Summary: the quality gate has passed, but the PR has not been decorated.
- situation: SonarCloud Quality Gate analysis invoked from Azure Devops build pipeline, and passed.
- expected result: PR is decorated with Quality Gate result
- actual result: no decoration on the PR
- error observed: none, no warning shown on Sonar Cloud report
- PR: https://tribalgroup.visualstudio.com/EdgePlatform/_git/tribal.edge/pullrequest/3116
- CI build: https://tribalgroup.visualstudio.com/EdgePlatform/_build/results?buildId=53520&view=results
- SonarCloud task: https://sonarcloud.io/api/ce/task?id=AWuuX1XHyrmjtdCQ4umD
- SonarCloud report: https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=Tribal.Edge.UI&pullRequest=3116
Logs from pipeline tasks:
pipeline logs.txt (15.4 KB)
Other relevant info:
- other PRs (previous and subsequent) have been decorated as normal
- I have tried with a newly-generated security token (in case an authentication failure had caused the previous failure); this had no effect i.e. the subsequent code analysis also passed, but failed to decorate the PR.