I have trouble in configuring my java projects(gitlab) with sonarqube to get author details for the Issues listed out in Issues tab. I understand this helps to know who introduced the issues. Below are some more details on our setup.
- what are you trying to achieve
- Code Inspection with author details for the issues but right now its blank for my projects.
- what have you tried so far to achieve this
My current setup:
- Have a gitlab python simple “Hello World” script.(Enterprise version of gitlab)
- Jenkins for Continuous build and deployment.Configured a simple job to clone gitlab project and run simple job goal sonar:sonar for code inspection tests.
- I can see the code analysis reports published to Sonarqube dashboard but missing issue author details.
I tried to put “Dsonar.scm.provider as git” in the jenkins code but it didn’t resolve my issue.
I have other projects that are Author is visible so it is not something with plugin because its been installed.