Analyzing Xaml workflows

Hi

I have a load of XAML workflows, want to run scanner to analyze the workflows.
First thing is the above command in this topic is for running the scan? if so I tried using the command and got below error saying

xxxx\XAMLSonar>msbuild.exe AccountCurrent.xaml /p:SQAdditionalAnalysisFileItemTypes=“Page;ApplicationDefinition” -t:go -fl -flp:logfile=MyProjectOutput.log;verbosity=diagnostic
Microsoft ® Build Engine version 15.9.21+g9802d43bc3 for .NET Framework
Copyright © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Build started 10/21/2019 3:15:40 PM.
Project “xxxx\XAMLSonar\AccountCurrent.xaml” on node 1 (go target(s)).
xxxx\XAMLSonar\AccountCurrent.xaml(1,1): error MSB4068: The element is unrecognized, or not s
upported in this context.
Done Building Project “E:\workspace\XAMLSonar\AccountCurrent.xaml” (go target(s)) – FAILED.

Build FAILED.

“xxxx\XAMLSonar\AccountCurrent.xaml” (go target) (1) ->
xxxx\XAMLSonar\AccountCurrent.xaml(1,1): error MSB4068: The element is unrecognized, or not
supported in this context.

0 Warning(s)
1 Error(s)

Time Elapsed 00:00:00.24

Portal is stopping me paste the msbuild log coz I am a new user, but the log reads the same error

Hi @Raghuram. Welcome to the community.

I’ve moved your post to a new thread. As a rule, each new question deserves a new thread.

The command msbuild.exe AccountCurrent.xaml isn’t correct. You’re asking MSBuild to build a single XAML file. MSBuild only understands solution files and project files.

What are you trying to analyse - the XML of the XAML workflows, or custom code in the code-behind files?