Adding projects to existing organization - no repositories found?

Template for a good new topic, formatted with Markdown:

• ALM used: Azure DevOps
  • CI system used Azure DevOps
  • Scanner command used when applicable NA
  • Languages of the repository: C#
  • Error observed “No repositories found for this organization”
  • Steps to reproduce

I have one repo showing up properly for my organization and the scans are working as expected. I recently configured it to use a PAT generated by a service account. I’d like to add more repos, but see the error message when I scan for more repos in SonarCloud. I read another post that said the service account needed to have elevated permissions but the thread didn’t elaborate as to what permissions are needed. Please let me know and I will add them and reattempt the scan.

Hi,

Welcome to the community!

According to the docs the account needs read/write on code.

HTH,
Ann

Yes, I did that already and that is why the scans are working for one repo. We created the PAT with read/write on code. If we hadn’t, our one scan would not work (it is). However, when I click “Analyze Projects” and it scans for more repos, using the same organization-level PAT, I see “no repositories found for this organization”. There are more repos in our Azure DevOps organization that should appear as we have more repos in the same team project in Azure DevOps as well as multiple repos across other team projects. It’s not detecting and displaying our additional repos.

Hi @herlihyboy ,

Yes, I did that already and that is why the scans are working for one repo. We created the PAT with read/write on code. If we hadn’t, our one scan would not work (it is).

This is not true. This is the SonarCloud token that allows you to analyze your code, not the Azure PAT.

Can you check in the settings of your Personal Access Token that you see the organization you want in the dropdown like this ?

PATsettings

Thanks in advance.
Mickaël

Hi @herlihyboy any update ? Otherwise i will close this topic. Thanks !