Analyze New Project returns No repositories found for this organization

Template for a good new topic, formatted with Markdown:

• ALM used: Azure DevOps
  • CI system used Azure DevOps
  • Scanner command used when applicable NA
  • Languages of the repository: Java
  • Only if the SonarCloud project is public, the URL
    • And if you need help with pull request decoration, then the URL to the PR too
  • Error observed ‘’‘No repositories found for this organization.’’’’
  • Steps to reproduce:
  1. Log into Sonarcloud.io using Azure DevOps credentials
  2. Click “+” > Analyze New Project
  3. Select my organizations paid plan.
  4. Receive “No repositories found for this organization.” and no repositories show up at all. I’ve seen other threads where other people have a few show up.
  • Things I have tried: Regenerate key on Azure DevOps (making sure it has read and write on repos). Put new key in Adminsitration > Organization Settings > Azure DevOps connectivity management > Token. The token shows valid. The old token, prior to regenerating also showed valid.
    Ensured that the Sonarcloud token was still in place. It shows it has been recently used.

Another thing that I see is certain projects can’t find pull request keys. I think this is a side effect of the larger issue mentioned above.

Is there anyone that can assist with this?

Hey Ryan.

Sorry, this got lost as it was posted right before the holidays. I’ll reach out to you privately for your organization key.

@ryan.mcbride and I discovered that more access needed to be granted to the service account the PAT was generated for.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.