While Applying Developer Trial license getting error

Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):

• which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)
    I was using SonarQube ID information
    Server ID: 8D11EB71-AXPsRAoVns6M_2mqRMLk
    Version: 8.4.1.35646
    Date: 2020-09-10
    It is developer edition trail license

• what are you trying to achieve
    I got trail license, but when i am applying the trail license i am getting below error.

Can anyone help me to clear this error…

Hello,

Welcome to the SonarSource Community!

Make sure that you are pasting the entire license key into the field. If this does not correct, I suggest you take a look at /logs/web.log. If the issue is not apparent from the log output, you can zip and attach the log here so we can investigate further.

Brian

Thanks for the Quick response Brain Cipollone,
I am sure that i have copy and pasted the entire license key fully into the filed.
For the investigate i have attached the /logs/web.log file for your reference.web.log (17.7 KB)

Please check and let me know how to proceed further…

Attaching the entire log files for reference.logs.zip (9.7 KB)

Hello,

Are you by any chance using any of the cluster settings (ex. sonar.cluster.enable=true)? A clustered setup is only applicable for Data Center Edition and should be removed if you are running Developer Edition.

Brian

No I am not using cluster setting.

Hi Srini,

My only other thought is that something (permissions? virus scanner? disk space?) is preventing SonarQube from writing to the C drive. I see errors in the es.log that indicate file write issues and Elasticsearch is not functioning properly. I don’t think this is specific to applying your license or Developer edition.

If none of the above are the cause of your issue you can try the following:

• Stop SonarQube
  • Remove the data/es6 folder (now it might be corrupted) and the content of the logs folder (to start with fresh logs)
  • Switch logs to DEBUG, use conf/sonar.properties to set the parameter sonar.log.level=DEBUG
  • Start SonarQube, and look at es.log. If you still see errors in there, stop it
  • Attach here the whole content of the logs folder

Cheers

Brian