Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):
- which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)
** Enterprise Edition Version 7.9.1 (build 27448)
- what are you trying to achieve
** Need a high level view of how to programmatically link a Bitbucket Cloud Repository to a new SonarQube project via the API, and how to initiate a scan via the API.
- what have you tried so far to achieve this
** This is what I am looking for. An idea of where to get started.
We are building a self-service portal that will automatically link our internal requirements, such as SonarQube scanning to a repository.
Being new to SonarQube, I have not been able to find a useful document that explains how the process works. We have SonarQube running on a local server. Our repositories are stored in Bitbucket Cloud. I need to be able to:
- Link a repo to SonarQube - how is this done, but also how is this done via the API.
- How is a scan initiated via the API
- How the result is retrieved via the API.
Any clarifications appreciated, as well as documentation links, etc.