Hi i´m working with a big and legacy product, and i have some performance issues when i run my sonar scanner.
- More then 600k loc.
- More then 8k vulnerabilities, 2k bugs, 100k code smells.
- More then 4k classes
- Duplication 12%
- A lot of cyclomatic complexity and cognitive issues
- Some classes are too big (30k loc)
- Some methods and algorithms are unbelievably dumb, wrong and nonperformance
- Java source and target version is 1.6
- Maven wrapper 3.6.1
- Maven compiler plugin 3.6.0
- Maven surefire plugin 2.22.2
- Sonar maven plugin 220.127.116.118
- Sonar server is 6.7
Some of my properties:
It tooks 09:30 hours to run sonar.
00:30 is about sending the scanner results to server and 9 hours is about running the scanner.
- Analysis report generated dir size=107 MB
- Java Main Files AST scan
- Sensor JavaSquidSensor
I know that are some Rules that causes more slow than others.
But i don´t know how to find out which are these slowest rules.
sh “export MAVEN_OPTS=’-Xms1512m -Xmx8096m -XX:PermSize=512m -XX:MaxPermSize=1024m -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=128m’ ;” +" ./mvnw sonar:sonar -T 4 -X"