Apologies if this is a duplicate of an existing question.
I’ve read through them all, and I’ve been trying to get this to work for days now, I’m ready to give up.
I’d like to however give this one last chance.
If I understand the SonarLint <> SonarCloud connection properly, we should we able to setup one QualityProfile (containing multiple Rules) in SonarCloud.
When I then enable the SonarLint <> SonarCloud connection, the same rules as in the QualityProfile assigned to the current project should be enabled in SonarLint, correct?
I’ve followed the guide at Link, I’ve tried it multiple times, however I just can’t get the enabled / disabled SonarLint Rules to line up with the quality profile selected for the synchronised project.
I’ve tried to get all the relevant settings / rules into one screenshot:
Above you can see
- VSCode User Settings: ConnectedMode > SonarCloud (incl. organizationKey and Token)
- VSCode Workspace Folder Settings: ConnectedMode > Project (incl. correct ProjectKey)
- Activated QualityProfile “PHP Recollect Sonar” (Assigned to the project)
- As an example, Rule ‘“enable_dl” should be disabled’ showing activated in SonarCloud
- Same Rule “Off” in SonarLint Rules.
This is after restarting VSCode, Running “Update all Project bindings”, swapping out my SonarCloud Connection Token mutliple times, reinstalling VSCode, enabling SonarLint.trace.server: verbose and combing through the output there…
I don’t understand what I’m missing, please help!