Unable to start

I have created a paid account on SonarCloud using my Bitbucket account, but when I go to the Analyze projects - Select repositories screen at https://sonarcloud.io/projects/create, I get the message No repositories found for this organization. Not sure what to do next. The manual configuration says it is not recommended.

I am logged into SonarCloud as a BitBucket user from the same repos that I want to import.

Here is a screenshot of what I see:

I see this under Administration:

When I choose “See on Bitbucket” it takes me to my own repo on Bitbucket, which is empty. When I choose the active workspace, I see my repos. I am admin on several of the repos.

When I go to one of the repos, I see this:

When I click on Create a Project, I am back at the first screen with no repositories shown.

Hi,

If I understand correctly, you said that your profile does not contain any repo on BBC, but you have a workspace with repositories.

If this is correct, you should create an organization on SonarCloud bind to your workspace, not your personal account.
If not, can you clarify how you :

Thanks,
Benoit

Thanks Benoit. I was able to resolve my issue by deleting the organization and creating another one under the Bitbucket user that hosts the workspace for the target repos.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.