Unable to perform any actions on Sonar Cloud Interface

I’m not able to perform any action on sonar cloud interface. Every backend call returns 500.

I’ve tried to logout and to use a anonymous navigation, but the same behavior occours.

Evidences:

1. Search:
  • Request from brownser console
    curl 'https://sonarcloud.io/api/components/suggestions?s=alquimia&recentlyBrowsed=3ed98d6b-0170-4e6e-a9e7-fcf954135411%2Cactions%2Cscafflater%2Cplat-eng-alquimia-entities-api%2C4fdad485-124c-459b-b4e2-5cbc983178cf%2Cjest-scafflater%2Csandb-pdd-poc-enviroments%2Cprodfin-motor-de-decisoes-aegis%2Carq-pdd-api-aws-info%2Cchicoribas_scafflater' \
      << headers removed >>

• Error
    {"errors":[{"msg":"An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later."}]}

1. Navigation from PR card from Github

• Request from Browser console

curl 'https://sonarcloud.io/api/issues/search?pullRequest=910&s=FILE_LINE&resolved=false&ps=100&facets=cleanCodeAttributeCategories%2CimpactSoftwareQualities%2CimpactSeverities&componentKeys=3ed98d6b-0170-4e6e-a9e7-fcf954135411&organization=gboticario&additionalFields=_all' \
    <<headers removed>>

• Error of backend request

{"errors":[{"msg":"An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later."}]}

Hey there.

Are you still facing this issue? It’s Monday morning and I can’t reproduce it.

Yes…

The issue still there:

Hello,

Is there any news on this issue?

Thanks

Hey @chicoribas

We were able to get a clue on what’s going on – it looks like your organization has a huge number of groups (over 3,000), and this causes an error while searching.

I’m a bit confused as you mention you get the error even with anonymous access – are you sure it wasn’t another error – like authentication/authorization?

We should probably fix the error, and… I’m not sure this will happen tomorrow since having this many groups isn’t common.

That said – I really want to know if you know why your organization has so many groups. Is this new? Do other users in your org face the same issue?