Hi, i have a problem with sonarcloud scanner and gitlab private project, i configure all parameters on my project but, doesnt work, i add the error.
Theres a big template post you zoomed right by (which even asks logs to not be shared via screenshots). Can you revisit it?
Template for a good new topic, formatted with Markdown:
- ALM used (GitHub, Bitbucket Cloud, Azure DevOps)
- CI system used (Bitbucket Cloud, Azure DevOps, Travis CI, Circle CI
- Scanner command used when applicable (private details masked)
- Languages of the repository
- Only if the SonarCloud project is public, the URL
- And if you need help with pull request decoration, then the URL to the PR too
- Error observed (wrap logs/code around with triple quotes ``` for proper formatting)
- Steps to reproduce
- Potential workaround
Do not share screenshots of logs – share the text itself (bonus points for being well-formatted)!