I am unable to either scan or delete the project. It seems that a broken PR analysis is blocking me from doing this.
This is not the first time this has happened. Can you find a resolution to this reoccurring issue.
Broken analysis that is shown under branches but is 404 when clicked on
Template for a good new topic, formatted with Markdown:
- ALM used (GitHub, Bitbucket Cloud, Azure DevOps)
- CI system used (Bitbucket Cloud, Azure DevOps, Travis CI, Circle CI
- Scanner command used when applicable (private details masked)
- Languages of the repository
Only if the SonarCloud project is public, the URL
- And if you need help with pull request decoration, then the URL to the PR too
Error observed (wrap logs/code around with triple quotes ``` for proper formatting)
Couldn't find root component with uuid AXSVXPAkSFulxN4VxjTT
- Steps to reproduce
- Potential workaround