Trying to use Sonar scanner for my Objective C project using Developer Edition's Trial Version Facing issue of "Error during SonarScanner execution java.lang.IllegalStateException: The "build-wrapper-dump.json" file was found empty."

I am using Sonarqube 9.1.
My Sample project name is SonarDemoObjC in ObjectiveC in Mac.
I am using IDE Xcode 13.

I am unable to scan my Objective C project.
I am using Trail version of Developer Edition 9.1 & my trial period is getting over in next 2 days.
Need some help.

1. After opened project root directory

2. export PATH=$PATH:/Applications/SonarScanner/bin

3. build-wrapper-macosx-x86 --out-dir build_wrapper_output_directory xcodebuild clean build

4. sonar-scanner -X -Dsonar.login= 16020f947f5197a4b5313be2e707f870103a1742

5. My project(SonarDemoObjC) path Is Desktop

6. SonarScanner is in Application.

7. The build-wrapper-macosx-x86 folder I have tried inside sonarscanner folder and inside my project root directory aswell but both giving me a same issue.

We are getting the issue “java.lang.IllegalStateException: The “build-wrapper-dump.json” file was found empty.”

Here I have attached for both terminal logs and wrapper logs and sample project as build-wrapper.log (3.3 KB)
build-wrapper-dump.json (518 Bytes)
well
detailLogs.txt (262.9 KB)

Hello @arindam,
Are you using apple ARM? build-wrapper still doesn’t support that. Ticket.

We support a compilation database(which can be generated by many tools) as an alternative to build-wrapper to unblock such cases.
Have a look at this blog post and the documentation:

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.