This Project Is Empty

Hey,
found a solution.

Switched back to SonarScanner for MSBuild 4.5

Seems to be an issue with the SonarScanner for MSBuild.

I am also facing the same issue …project folder is empty

I have the same problem.
But after I add my .classpath , .gitignore and .project files, the details displayed.

I had the same issue. Using -X option I discovered that the SCM plugin wrongly ignore all my files. Disabling the SCP plugin solves my issue

1 Like

Interesting. Can you share your .gitignore file?

target/
I haven’t find in the log which rules are taken. If you can give me any tips to do that I can run again with SCM in order to see what happens. (PS: It happens and all my project: java, python, c++ since the update to 7.7)

Is your code inside git submodules? Because the sonar-git-plugin is ignoring submodules too.

1 Like

Indeed there are submodules in my project. The file are excluded even if the properties file define projectBaseDir for each sonarqube modules?

In my case it was the same, I had to remove ignored files which was the whole project from the .gitignore file manually . After removing the ignored files it worked like a charm. Thanks Diorcet.

1 Like

I have the same issue. I’m using SonarQube 7.9.1 and sonarscanner 4.0.0 and using following parameters when scanning,
-Dsonar.projectKey
-DsonarProjectBaseDir
-Dsonar.sources

Are there any solutions?

Hi @tguruge,

Do you have a .gitignore file? And if so, what happens if you remove it or set -Dsonar.scm.exclusions.disabled=true on the analysis command line, as suggested above?

Ann

1 Like

Hi @ganncamp

Once I add Dsonar.scm.exclusions.disabled=true the problem is solved.

Thanks.

1 Like

@ganncamp I hosted sonar on my local windows machine and created the project on gitlab. also configured sonar scanner CLI which is running perfect and when i am running the scanner getting same issue which is analyse is successfully but can see the project bugs and other details on sonar dashboard. i tried with all solution which is mentioned above.
Please refer my logs from here and suggest me i am missing something?

not able to post complete logs here…
(upload://cwOAGDALN2iL6g7Kyk6ZhfcVHuo.png)

I was facing same problem but i got success when i change branch name in jenkis.
while configure option in specific project

same1

I had same issues, solved by putting below in pom.xml file.

</properties>
 <sonar.sources>src/</sonar.sources>
</properties>
1 Like

We just upgraded our Oracle DB servers from 18 to 19c and now all my projects are coming up empty?

I have tried the suggestions I have seen here (removing the elastic search info and restarting and -Dsonar.scm.exclusions.disabled=true). There are no errors and the process seems to complete normally, but I get “This Project is Empty”.

Any help appreciated.

Hi @jhogue,

Welcome to the community!

Please start a new thread for this and include in it anything interesting from your server logs.

Ann